You can use most of site without having to enter personal details. However, to elicit a purchase, you need to register with your personal information. On registration, you automatically grant us the right to store information on our servers for advertisement, promotional or, and analytical purpose. The information can be classified under following heads- Personal Details- Name, Address, Contact Number, E-mail. Transaction Details (Secured) – Mode of Payment, bank account number on a secure encrypted server. Connection Details – I.P. Address, Page views, browsing patterns.
We employ best practices of online security methods for preventing loss, theft or unlawful access to information. The information is available only to the staff, third party sites, affiliates, financial institutions in relation to transaction details. However, you do know that internet is not 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot provide you an absolute guarantee in relation to information loss and theft in case of website crash. But, we do endeavour to minimize those hazards to our best ability.
Information provided by you, is used for following purpose/s-
- Enable you to subscribe to our newsletter
- Sending you confirmation email / message after purchase
- To facilitate shipment of product/s
- Resolving disputes
- To create a shopping experience, personalised for YOU.
- To study consumer and web usage behaviour
- To send you feedback and notifications related to website improvements.
- To prevent or, take action against illegal activities, potential fraud, and violation of the website or as required by the legal provision.
Information distribution with third parties-
We, don’t sell your information without your consent. Though, we may distribute your information to the following parties-
- Service Providers
- Group Companies
Government & Legal Officials if a request has been made regarding investigation to a criminal practice.
We don’t undertake any responsibilities of privacy policies of third parties.
Cookies are small text files, used to research a user’s online behaviour on our site. They are used to create a unique and personal shopping experience for you. However, the freedom to accept or reject a cookie is with you.
You might encounter with some issues, if you reject cookies as some features of our site are based on it. Furthermore, we don’t accept responsibility of cookies used by third parties.
To protect your account, keep a note of certain points-
- Choose a strong password.
- Never share your password with someone.
- If you are signing in from a public location, uncheck remember me option.
- You can read more about it on the Account help in FAQ.
We do update our policies on a constant basis. Whenever, we amend it we make sure it is communicated to you through update in the affiliated section/s.
In case of further query, please write to us on – firstname.lastname@example.org